Thursday, January 18, 2024

The Weather Outside is Fightfull...Sort Of

Supposedly we are in the midst of some winter storm weather. For once, it looks like the only time I have to be at work is 4pm on Saturday or out of the house in general. I've already been to the grocery store to make sure that I had some milk, bread and one or two other things.

With winter storms it's always the same old song and dance type of thing. Make sure that the house it cleaned up. That cleaning means that vacuuming was done, dishes are done and 90% of the laundry has been done. But I do have to remember that I live in the snow belt of Ohio. It could be a couple inches or a foot of snow. I just wanted to make sure that many things are in order if I lose electricity. The less dirt I have to look at, the better when the electricity goes out.

If I do lose electricity, I have plenty of candles to get me through at least a couple weeks. I still have a Leather and Brandy candle going and the next two candles that I have picked out are Vanilla Bean Noel (three wick and single wick). If I lose electricity and use those candles that I picked out already, I have no idea on what candle that I will use up next. I really do want to start using my candles but when family members have complained, I guess most of my candle burning will have to wait until spring. You know, when the weather warms up and stays warm.

In terms of perfume, I was doing some cleaning and found that my full bottle of Lolita Lempicka was on it's side and most of the perfume was gone. There was only a smidge of it left. So the bottle was thrown in the trash and it was a shame since the bottle is cute. The only saving grace at this point is that the original Lolita Lempicka is cheap enough but I am not exactly sure if I want to go replacing it. If the top make it easy for the perfume to either evaporate too quickly or spill out if it gets tipped on it's side, I am a little reluctant to go replacing it. Maybe way down the road, I might consider it but I am trying to keep my perfume resolution here.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment