Saturday, February 24, 2024

By Killian Good Girl Gone Bad Review

 Last year, my friend got me a Sephora gift card for Christmas and I wondered on what I was going to get with the gift card he got me. There is nothing that is inexpensive at Sephora and due to that, I don't really shop at Sephora. After poking around the Sephora website, I found a By Killian sample set and with the gift card and $10 reward that I had, I had only paid something like $10 for it. So it's been sitting around for a while and now have gotten around to trying it. I've never paid much attention to the By Killian line up because I can't afford to fall in love with another expensive perfume brand. Off and on, I've wanted to try Good Girl Gone Bad.

When I first put Good Girl Gone Bad, I was quickly hit with the D&G Light Blue vibe. I couldn't help but be pissed. It's bad enough that I smell Light Blue as it is. My mother adores Light Blue and tons of people at work wear it as well. I despise Light Blue and things similar to it, there is something about it that rubs me the wrong way. After about an hour, Good Girl Gone Bad had changed. The Light Blue vibe was still there but it had turned to Feminite du Bois. At that point I was like, what in the actual fuck? I do love Feminite du Bois and own a couple bottles but this was crazy and not really in a good way to my nose. I'm not going for a Feminite du Bois knock off and if I wanted to layer both Light Blue and Feminite du Bois, I would do that. I'm guessing the Light Blue is the Good Girl part and Feminite du Bois is the Gone Bad. Maybe I have been huffing to much MKK or Bal a Versailles but I am getting nothing that would be remotely sexy. Maybe sexy has been sanitized a little too much but this isn't doing it for me. So I am going to give God Girl Gone Bad a pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment