Thursday, May 23, 2024

Vacation is Over

Tuesday was the first day back from my vacation. When my alarm went off, I grudgingly got up and grudgingly went to work. After having 9 days off, I wasn't happy to go back to work. But I knew that the bills were not going to pay themselves, so I had to go back to work. Taking this week as a vacation week wasn't an option due to the fact that we are coming up on Memorial Day weekend. The corporate suits made the decision that no employee could take a vacation during holiday weeks but yet they are probably able to.

I have said in the past that I am not one that shops at Sephora too often, Ulta supplies most of my makeup and body care needs. I am still hoping that Ulta will start to carry either no 5 in extrait form or any of the Chanel extraits. But I'm not so interested in that at the moment. I was just window shopping and I don't know how or when Sephora started carrying Prada's Infusion lineup but they are now. This must be a new thing though. What excited me was Sephora is carrying travel sprays of the Infusion d'Iris and probably carrying more of the Infusions in travel spray form. I do love Infusion d'Iris and the price was right for the travel spray and I snapped one up, even though I really shouldn't have. What would really make me shop at Ulta exclusively would be Ulta carrying the extrait version of no 5 or even carry the edt version of no 19. I have enough points to pay for both. Well, I have enough points to pay for one of them but would be able to pay for the other down the road when I build up enough points.

With it being almost June, there has been talk on Reddit on the upcoming semi annual sale. Usually there is a semi annual sale after Christmas and another one that begins in June. I am a little bit interested but not really. When the after Christmas one happened, I was always a day late and a dollar short when I would try to snag a couple Sweet Whiskey candles. The reason I am not so interested is that I haven't been excited about this year's candle releases and I have so many candles already. If they release some of last year's fall/winter candles, I might get one or two. I am not setting aside a lot of money to partake in the sale since I have bigger things to worry about.

No comments:

Post a Comment