Tuesday, June 11, 2024

Amouage Guidance 46 and the Exceptional Extraits Thoughts

What was it, a couple months ago that Amouage released two more Exceptional Extraits? I know that Dia and the men's Jubilation were the two and now Amouage has come out with a new one. This time, it's Guidance 46.

I haven't paid too much attention to Amouage since the release of Beloved. With any perfume house, after a while, it becomes to be almost too much work to keep track. Too many perfumes and never enough money to get samples. I think when Epic 56 was released, I started to somewhat follow Amouage again.

In some ways, it's a little bit of a relief that it would be Guidance 46. I have yet to test out any of the new Amouage offerings after Beloved. I adore Epic 56 but can't afford it. But I would be really screwed if Lyric came out as an Exceptional Extrait. I adore Lyric. I love it to the point of where I had to have the travel spray, two full bottles and a couple decants of the extrait. The only reason that I don't have a full bottle of the extrait is that the stars and my bank account never quite aligned themselves to where that was possible. I am on the last little bits of the Lyric soap and lotion and probably will not be getting more. The Amouage bath stuff is more on the difficult side to locate and buy. If they cam out with a Memoir or a Jubilation 25 in the Exceptional Extrait version, I would be truly screwed. I am not so eager to test out Dia. I find that Dia can be a little hard to wear and I do love Dia. But I would love to see Lyric as an Exceptional Extrait and would probably find a way to get my hands on a decant.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment