Sunday, June 2, 2024

Neela Vermeire Pichola and Luckyscent

 Ever since the verdict for the Trump trial came down on, what was it, Thursday, I have been avoiding Twitter and most news sites. Too many people saying that the former president wasn't guilty. Well, the justice system worked as it should have and we don't always get the outcome that we want. I won't comment anymore about that other than I was wearing Mitsouko that day.

For the most part, I have been avoiding Luckyscent. If I do go to the Luckyscent website, it's mostly to window shop. But this time I wasn't quite so lucky. When Luckyscent sends me emails about discounted items, I do look but I don't partake. Most things, even when discounted are either out of my price range or sounds like something that I would hate. I was just poking around the sale items and stumbled upon the Neela Vermeire Pichola travel sprays. The going rate for 2 15ml travel sprays  was $96. I wasn't exactly going to complain about the price for an ounce of niche perfume. So this purchase was unexpected and will have to be probably the only perfume purchase that I will make for the year. Mind you, I know I have a Neela Vermeire sample set running around somewhere but I just don't know where.

But with the Prada Infusion d'Iris travel spray (Sephora now carries the Prada Infusion line) and now the Pichola travel spray, it seems like I am really starting to get into the whole travel spray thing. I have plenty of the Chanel travel sprays but I find those to be a little on the bulky side for travel sprays. If space in my purse is at a premium, why do I want to have something so bulky? Most travel sprays that I have are pretty sleek and don't take up the amount of space that a Chanel spray does. I love travel sprays to keep in my freezer coat for when I need to be in the freezer.

I am going to have to kind of take back about not being able to spend money on perfume for the rest of the year. I have a little over $250 worth of Ulta points that I can use. What I am probably going to do is see what I can bank towards either my birthday or maybe around Christmas. I think that those Ulta points might come in handy later on in the year. Since Ulta has started to carry the Tocca line, I have been eyeing the Guiletta perfume. Maybe I will get Guiletta and another bottle of the original Coco but we will see that the end of the year will bring.


No comments:

Post a Comment