Saturday, January 5, 2019

2018 in Review

It hasn't been a wild ride in 2018 but 2018 has passed and it's been a little strange. Last year, it was dealing with my dad's cancer and my mom getting pneumonia. In April, I had lost my beloved Labrador Retriever, Charlie, to brain cancer and gained another Lab, Sydney.

But perfume wise, it seemed to be a year of restraint. I didn't go out and buy a whole lot in the way of full bottles of perfume. For some reason, nothing either excited me a whole lot or if I did enjoy it enough for a full bottle, it was either out of my price range or it was a limited edition that was out of stock. I did manage to nab a few good deals and I am pretty happy with that. And the fact that I didn't end up with buying too much.

During the year, I had actually managed to finish 2 bottles of perfume. In years past, I had said that I would make an effort to finish bottles of perfume but never did. I was so excited when I actually did finish a bottle of vintage BaV and vintage Miss Dior. I am hoping that I can finish a bottle or two of Chanel no 5.

My year has also been marked with nail polish and eye shadow. I could never resist the e-mails that Ulta would send. Buy two, get one free OPI nail polish, Urban Decay Naked pallet for $27 or whatever was on sale. I'm hoping at the rate I am going, that I can show some restraint with the makeup and nail polish.

Happy 2019, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment