Sunday, January 20, 2019

Being Sick and Perfume

Ever since Wednesday, I've had some strange head/chest cold thing going on. It's not fully in my chest and not quite a head cold but somewhere in between. Along with that, my asthma is acting up. So the past couple days, I've been binge watching Chicago Fire. So far, I am on season three. Since my cold thing is breaking up and the asthma getting out of line, I've been limited to what I can wear. My collection is full of heavy hitters and some powder bombs. I have found a tiny handful that work for colds. I want to wear something but can't wear something that's just going to aggravate the asthma and make me feel worse.

1. Jicky- is great for the beginning of a cold. Something but not too much. I find Jicky to be one that you have to dump at least a quarter of a bottle on before it's too much. I don't have extrait so I can't comment.

2. Noontide Petals- I'm still not exactly happy that this one has been discontinued but work when things are starting to break up a little bit. Still gentle enough to not annoy the asthma.

3. Sarrasins- When your cold is really starting to break up and want to wear something a little more out there. I just dabbed some on even though I wish that the bell jars would have a spray mechanism.

Tomorrow, I am going to give vintage BaV a go and see how it works while plotting my next full bottle purchase. I am looking at the full bottle list and trying to decide on which one is going to be my next to be added to my stable. I keep coming back to Liu and SDV as the ones that I want to get. The drawback to me is the price. I keep asking myself on which one do I love more. I find that paying $280 for a shade over 4 ounces is a little more cost effective than say paying $260 for 2.5 ounces. This debate is raging in my head for years and can't make up my mind at this point. I hope that I can make up my mind soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment