Monday, March 23, 2020

Spring is Slowly Coming

Spring is slowly coming to my neck of the woods. The temps are slowly rising but still not short sleeved weather, my daffodils are starting to wake up and soon the hyacinth will start too. I have slowly adding to my spring/summer wardrobe but short sleeved weather can't come fast enough. This is when I am pretty damned impatient for warm weather. It's more than wanting to wear short sleeves, I want to be able to open the windows and have the ability to leave them open.

On top of the weather not changing fast enough, we have the coronavirus. Everything in the state of Ohio is pretty much shut down. Can't go out to eat unless it's delivery or takeout, most shopping venues are shut down unless it's a gas station or a grocery store, schools are shut down along with government agencies. So many day to day things are altered right now.

What I am really waiting for is to bust out the warmer weather offerings. I am ready to bust out Courtesan, no 19, Chamade and a few others. I am over winter right now and the dry skin it brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment