Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Amazon Prime Day and Other Things

 Amazon Prime Day has come and gone and it was a let down. Not because I couldn't buy much of anything at all but the deals were pretty lousy in my opinion. One would think that with Covid and people being low of funds, the deals would be a little better. I was hoping that some of the books that were on my wish list would have some kind of really good discount but nope. I did manage to score one book that was within my budget but since when do I read trashy romance novels or the whatever low grade books? But the things on my wish list will have to wait. My parents went on a little bender for house things and a couple plant things. My mother got some kind of vacuum thing to vacuum under her bed and to vacuum the stairs. I have been trying to fix the attachment for one of the vacuums to get the carpeted stairs, the thing won't work no matter what I do. So yeah, the stairs leading upstairs are pretty gross with dog hair and whatever dirt that can't be seen. I will probably be using that Saturday.

I've noticed that Sephora has been bombing my email account trying to get me to buy stuff. Okay, Sephora, you are to the point of way too expensive. I can only afford to shop at your physical store once a year, if I can actually get to a store. Or if I am shopping online, I will do twice a year. But even then, I am not spending a lot and usually it's either your spring sale of you have given me a coupon if I have spend a certain amount. We shall see what my financial state looks like when the coupon you sent me is active. Maybe I will get that Coco Mademoiselle lotion or that travel spray. 

I have no idea on what is the problem with the postal service around here. Every month my dogs get a Barkbox and I've noticed that Barkbox seems to be shipping their stuff a couple days earlier but the box seems to be arriving at my doorstep later and later. It's not Barkbox's fault but something is going on with the postal service. So Barkbox said that if the box doesn't arrive by the 26th, to contact them to make it right. But I do think that Barkbox needs to reassess their relationship with the post office.

No comments:

Post a Comment