Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Amouage Honour Woman Extrait Review

 


Amazon Prime Day ends today and I am still not seeing anything that I need for a good price. No good book deals, well, on the books that I want to get. But my parents had a field day with getting all kinds of things. I decided to get only 1 book on my wish list.

My dog's vet appointment is tomorrow and as far as I can tell, I do think that I will be OK financially but only tomorrow will tell. I don't think that the appointment in itself will be too bad but the medication he is on is where I am kind of worried. The medication is more of an expected expense but a vet visit is not exactly. But to have both the medication and a vet visit in the same week seems to be a little much. I shall see what the final bill is for both of them tomorrow. My local pharmacy always seems to get a little salty when I use GoodRx but I don't care.

Now off to the review but in many ways it's not really a review. It's been a few years since I had Amouage Honour on skin. I remember enjoying it on skin but not much else. It's supposed to be more of a gardenia type thing. Nope it's more of an aquatic tuberose type of thing, not really a gardenia thing. I have never been a fan of anything tuberose dominant. In extrait form, it's nothing but aquatic tuberose to my nose with not a whole lot going on development wise. I think that I was eager to get and like Honour in the beginning and did like the EDP but I will have to dig out a decant of the EDP to see. I think that I was more enamored with the concept of Madam Butterfly, the white bottle and the word gardenia. The extrait is not for me and my bank account is happy with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment