Wednesday, October 28, 2020

I'm Tired

 

Today was the day that Jake was supposed to have a large fatty tumor removed but it was a no go due to something coming up in his preoperative blood work. So the anxiety shifted because he had a more in depth blood test and the vet is waiting on the results. So at this point, everything relating to Jake and his fatty tumor has to wait and I hate waiting for results.

I have a shade more than 3 days before my last vacation of the year starts and I can't wait. I have four books that I want to get through and hopefully burn 2 more candles while on vacation. It will be great to wear whatever I want perfume wise without listening to people complain and just do things more of on my own time table. I will still be broke on this vacation but I have a small windfall coming soon.

At this point, a friend and I are making plans for Candle Day and are going to go pretty early so we can get it out of the way and hopefully avoid most of the craziness. He wants to get a certain candle for his mother and I want to stock up as much as I can on 3 scents but I have about 6 weeks to scrape up more cash.

With all that is going on with Jake and all the crap going on in the world, I'm plain worn out. It will be a shit storm, no matter who wins the election and there will probably going to be a 2nd lock down. I am wondering as well how the holidays are going to work out, especially there is going to be a 2nd lock down

No comments:

Post a Comment