Saturday, December 24, 2022

It's Christmas Eve

It's Christmas Eve and my area has pretty much gotten out of a snow storm. So things were pretty nuts at the grocery store for a few days. Yesterday, on my way to work, the roads were pretty horrible. Nothing but ice with a thin layer of snow on top and today wasn't a whole lot better. While the roads were bad, the grocery store was pretty busy.

So I am home, gifts are wrapped and I am just soaking the last few dishes before I can really put my feet up. After having lost electricity for a little over 24 hours, I do want to finish up the remaining dishes and have an easier time tonight and tomorrow morning. I am going to a relative's house for Christmas dinner, so all I have to do is make some mashed potatoes but I am not game for that right now.

I am pondering many things about perfume. What perfume should I wear tomorrow? Normally I do ponder this a few days before the holiday but I have someone that is in the hospital and with the storm and the other work related chaos, Christmas Day perfume wearing wasn't on my radar. Should I go with Theorema, like I did with Thanksgiving? Or should I go with  maybe Feminite du Bois? I have no idea on what I am really going to do. I'll figure it out tomorrow, I'm just going to chill right now and maybe read a book.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment