Saturday, September 12, 2020

Trying to Create More Space

 I have made some marginal progress in creating more space. Today, I am going to be finishing a 3 wick candle then start a single wick candle. It fills me up with joy when I do finish a candle because it creates a little more space. The candles that I am going to be focusing on a little more is the straight up apple candles. Why? Because that seems to be the bulk of my collection and I don't think that I really need to have that many. I did the math and Honeycrisp/Heirloom/Farmstand Apple take up around 40% of my collection and that is pretty sad. 

Bath and Body Works emailed my to let me know that they are doing a BOGO on their 3 wick candles. When I did the math, it was not better than the deal that they had, what a month ago? I am waiting for the Candle Day sale to snap up the Frozen Lake, Winter and Evergreen candles. Some of them will be for Christmas gifts. So at this point, I am saving up some cash to get some gift cards for that. Then I know some cash has really been set aside for that. So I am sitting this sale out and besides, I am not a big pumpkin fan to begin with. What I dislike about fall is everyone seems to lose their mind over pumpkin spice or anything related to pumpkin. As much as I love apple stuff, even that can get aggrivating after a while.

I am on vacation this week and I am overjoyed to be able to wear whichever perfume I want and hopefully finish off a mini or two, or maybe a full bottle or start to review some stuff. But I am expecting some storms tonight and tomorrow and hoping the power doesn't go out. If it does, I will probably have two candles going and probably have two more candles out of the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment