Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Wearing Old Favorites

 

Vacation has been over for a few days and have to wait a few more weeks before I take my last vacation of the year. I didn't finish any decants, let alone bottles and sure as hell didn't try anything new. That half candle that I started on Sunday has decided to be an ass and the lid to the stupid thing won't come off. So right now it's in purgatory and I started a new candle. Thus far only $30 has been set aside for the Candle Day sale but probably will end up saving more closer to December 5th. That gives me time to use up some candles but when the sale comes, I will not go hog wild, just don't want to be overrun with candles again.

But I rediscovered no 5 Eau Premiere and have been wearing it at some point in the day for the past couple days. I had bought a 2.5 ounce bottle when Eau Premiere came out when I didn't fully understand the original no 5 but kind of liked it.

I love Chanel no 5 and love all of the formulations. Well, except no 5 L'Eau. L'Eau doesn't really smell similar to no 5, it's more of a third cousin once removed. Yeah, L'Eau has no real resemblance to Eau Premiere; let alone no 5. Eau Premiere is more of the younger sister or maybe first cousin at the very outside to no 5. I have forgotten how good Eau Premiere smells but I have no idea how the current version of Eau Premiere smells, Hopefully, sometime soon, I will get to a department store to get a whiff and maybe score a sample to see how it smells. I am hoping that I will start wearing more old favorites in the coming days or weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment