Tuesday, December 12, 2023

Art Museum

I did actually manage to go up to the art museum today. There were a few exhibits that I actually got to see today. 

For some reason, I never could quite manage to see every exhibit. The main part of the art museum is free but if there is a special exhibit, you have to pay. I wasn't so interested in the current special exhibit, probably because I am not into the whole Impressionist art thing. I mostly wanted to see the Chinese collection and the Faberge collection. I can't believe out of all the times that I have been to the art museum, I walked past the Faberge collection. I think that it's in a little corner that's kind of out of the way. The notable Faberge egg that we have is the Imperial Red Cross egg. It might not be the most extravagant or flashy egg that was created but it's still impressive. The amount of skill that was needed to make it makes it impressive. Every time I go to the museum, the egg is never open to reveal the inside paintings. Right across the Faberge collection, was the armor. The armor always fascinated me when I was younger for some odd reason but I didn't spend so much time with the armor. U think that I was a little too hot and remembered that I had a pretty long trek to the car.

For the longest time, I had a hard time with which perfume to wear. I really wanted to wear Coromandel extrait but also wanted to wear Gris Charnel. I did have to think long and hard about that one. My mother loathes Coromandel and my dad isn't a huge fan of it. That left Gris Charnel for the art museum. Coromandel is pretty strong even in the tiniest dose. Since I am not going anywhere tomorrow and family will be at a party tomorrow, I will wear Coromandel. I will be home alone and I can enjoy every bit of it.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment