Saturday, December 16, 2023

If Someone Handed You

All day, the fantasy of someone handing me their credit card and telling me to go on a shopping spree has been floating around my head. I have no clue on why that has been floating around but the fantasy is there.

If someone handed me their credit card for my birthday or Christmas and said to buy whatever I wanted but the catch would have to be is that I only have a half an hour to do it, Would I be able to it? I do believe that I would be able to it. Like quite a few perfume collector's, I have a list of what I would like full bottles of. The debate is the ones that I want the most. In this fantasy it's go big or go home.

I would probably kick it off with Epic 56 and the Epic woman extraits along with some Jubilation 25 and Lyric extraits. Since the Gris Charnel extrait is next year's full bottle purchase, I am leaving that one out. I would most likely get a bottle of Diaghilev and snap up one of those massive bottles of Chanel no 5 extrait bottles. Or maybe even a bottle of the Coco Mademoiselle extraits.Since I don't know anyone who would even do something like that, it's going to have to stay as it is. Nothing but a pipe dream but sometimes a pipe dream can be fun or pretty interesting.

My vacation is slowly coming to a close and outside of the art museum and celebrating my grandmother's 93rd birthday, I have pretty much done nothing. All the gifts that needed to be bought and shipped have been taken care of. I will probably be finishing up some odds and ends on Thursday or if I am off Sunday. I am hoping to finish things up fairly soon. I would just have to get something for my dogs and then call it a day.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment