Thursday, December 24, 2020

Christmas Eve and Christmas Day

 

It's Christmas Eve. Presents are wrapped and I am waiting for people to go to bed so I can fill stockings with all kinds of chocolate and finish off that a candle that I have been trying to finish for at least two damn weeks. I detest wrapping presents. I don't have a whole lot of gift bags and tissue paper this year due to expenses. So many of my gifts were small, awkward things to wrap and you have no idea how aggravating it was to wrap those. My dogs got their Barkbox today and everything was already here. Now we just wait for Christmas morning to arrive to open gifts.

This year it is going to be a very quiet Christmas. With my grandmother passing away in April and the pandemic still raging on, it's just going to be me, my parents and the dogs this year. The meal is ham, candied sweet potatoes, pasta salad and lemon meringue  pie. Yes, it's that basic but it's the three of us and tons of food isn't really necessary. I am just hoping that we don't lose power since my neck of the woods is probably going to get around 10 inches of snow by tomorrow night.

I haven't really thought about which perfume that I am going to be wearing tomorrow. Ubar, Memoir or something else but we will see. I am about to clean up the kitchen and think about what I will be wearing tonight as a bedtime scent. I just can't think straight at this point or remember what I wore yesterday but know I have worn Kyoto today. I think that I will probably reach for vintage Shalimar extrait for tonight. I kind of want something warm/cozy and maybe a little sensual for tonight. What is everybody doing for Christmas?

No comments:

Post a Comment