Friday, April 23, 2021

Avignon, YouTube, and Sephora


 Had some snow roll through my neck of the woods a couple days ago. I was vaguely worried about losing electricity but not excessively worried. The last time, I was without power for days.

Recently, I have been watching even more YouTube reactions to certain things. It's been reactions to the songs Bohemian Rhapsody, Nessun Dorma and Du Hast live in Paris. I quickly noticed a few things about the people who are doing the reactions. They keep pausing the video every other second to talk about something or just yap the entire way through and not really pay attention to what they want to react to. I want to jump through the screen, smack them upside the head and tell them to quit pausing every two seconds to just talk about something or just talk throughout the damn thing. I think a good chunk of them are just talking to hear themselves talk or just to show off. I think they miss a little too much by perpetually pausing and talking.

As so many know, Sephora has had their spring sale and I participated with buying a couple things. Turns out that one of the items was missing from the order. Namely an eye shadow that it supposed to be part of a gift. Trying to get a hold of someone on chat can be a bear. This may be a first world problem and the eye shadow wasn't going to land me in the workhouse but I do expect to get what I ordered. I did finally break through and I am having a replacement sent out. This actually cements my love for Ulta a little more.

For a while, I was flirting with getting a bottle of Avignon but since I have worn it today, I decided against it. Can't get past the dirty guinea pig cage thing. My sister had guinea pigs and never could really be bothered to clean the cage too often and somehow that kind of became my job. I think that I will like Rose Flash much better since summer will be here soon enough. I have enough perfume as it is and I have bought a bottle of Coromandel and Lyric already.

I keep talking about finishing a couple bottles of no 5 and at this point, it's really time to get serious about finishing them. There is no good enough reason on why I need to not be finishing these bottles. The edt bottle is about two thirds gone and the edp is less than half full. I am starting to need space again and I think that finishing those two bottles would be a start.

No comments:

Post a Comment