Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Thunderstorms and Covid Vaccine


Yesterday morning, I got my second Moderna shot. I am still fairly tired, have a headache and a sore arm. Today is a day to take it easy and not overdo it.

Thunderstorms are headed my way this afternoon and I would like to get this post in before they hit. Being in a more rural area, losing electricity during a thunderstorm is nothing unusual and that means to make sure that all of my technology is charged up and whatever needs to be done it done. I did quite a bit over the last two days so it wouldn't be so much of a pain in the ass. Even though I am currently wearing Theorema, I am debating on which perfume I will wear post shower, just in case I lose electricity, I don't want something that is a powerhouse and take two showers to fully wash off. URV would be an idea but that one lasts more of 3 or 4 showers before I can really wear something else.


No comments:

Post a Comment