Thursday, April 8, 2021

Worth Courtesan


 Worth Courtesan was one of my first perfume loves when I fell down the rabbit hole. I fell in love with it's fruity goodness and I am not a big fan of fruity perfumes in general. I fell in love with Courtesan's flirty, mildly spicy nature too. At the time, it was pretty hard to track down in the US but did manage to snag a couple bottles at a reasonable price.

For a while, it seemed to be around and easily ordered online in the US that didn't break the bank. For quite a while, I didn't seem to wear Courtesan too much. When I wore Courtesan a few times last year I noticed some kind of condensation inside the cap of the perfume and the base of the spray mechanism, I wiped things up, didn't find anything that would warrant the condensation. I went to apply some Courtesan last night and noticed that there seemed to be a little bit of evaporation going on. Not a huge amount but still a somewhat noticeable amount to my eyes. I take off the cap and perfume dribbles everywhere. And I mean everywhere, all over my hands and some trickled down my forearm. The spray mechanism is now wonky and I am pissed at this point. It seems like recently that I haven't had a whole lot of luck with spray bottles. 

I spent an hour or two last night scouring the internet looking for bottles for sale and came up empty handed. I saw one or two bottles for major money and the shipping was killer as well. I am not fully sure if this has been discontinued or not but I know that this bottle of Courtesan will probably be my go to summer perfume. I seriously don't want to lose a bottle to just evaporation. There doesn't seem to be any kind of information on Courtesan let alone information on if it is still in production or not. Let's hope that the perfume gods haven't decided to pull a fast one on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment