Saturday, April 24, 2021

Time to Get Serious

 

This is the year where I have started to get serious about things and the past month, very serious about some things. A few years ago, I got stupid with some credit cards and just got stupid with money in general. Everything financially got out of control and I never really got back in control.

My resolution this year is to really get back in control in the financial area of my life and now, it's really starting to take shape. I have made progress and things have gotten a fair bit more manageable but I am still working on some kinks but I am getting through. It's a little hard to be taken seriously when on buys three perfumes this month and have bought tons of candles since January. Since there is nothing I really want right now, I think that since I have one thing payed off and two others just about payed off, I can get moving on on getting more ducks in a row.

I have a vacation coming up the first full week of May and I am making some plans for it. They might be small things but I want to get them accomplished. I seriously want to wear and review a couple perfumes and really get going on finishing a couple bottles of perfume. Two bottles might be a month long project and not a week long project. I also want to use up 5 or 6 candles between now and May 9th and it's doable. I have noticed that the single wick candles from Bath and Body Works don't last as long as their three wick candles. I can get 7 days out of the 3 wick but only 3 or 4 out of the single wicks. If I can use up more candles, then it will be a lot much better because then I will have some space.

Here's to some new beginnings!

No comments:

Post a Comment