Friday, April 16, 2021

That Sephora Sale

It's that time of year where Sephora has their spring sale. I had some spare change and got a couple things and spent under $50. There was nothing that truly really wanted at Sephora to make me go hog wild. My discount wasn't too inviting but then again, how often do I really shop at Sephora? What I was really hoping is to use that $10 credit along with my 10% off but that was a no go. I've never had an issue with this when shopping at Ulta. Ulta lets you use points along with a sale, except for gift cards and that's not unusual though. I am stockpiling Ulta points at this point. Maybe at the end of the year I will get that massive bottle of Estee Lauder Pleasures of something from Chanel but we will see what happens. Stockpiling points is fairly easy to do when point multipliers are in play.

At this point, the candle purchasing has stopped along with using them. The weather has gotten to the point of I don't want to start a candle and it's too much or just doesn't fit. At first, it was the low to mid 60's and ever since those 3 days of upper 70's, it's been in the upper 40's and mid 50's. I just want it to get and stay warm so I can have the windows open and not be suffocated by the smell of whatever candle that I have going. I've planned to use certain candles over the next 5 weeks. Let's hope the weather in my neck of the woods will improve a little bit.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment