Friday, April 30, 2021

Getting Closer


 Two more days and I will be officially on vacation for the next 8 days. I have no real plans except reading about 4 books, burning 4 or 5 candles and having the ability to wear whatever perfume that I want. I do want to do one small fun thing that doesn't break the bank during that week.

I am enjoying the fact that I currently have any perfume obsessions right now. For far too long I had wanted a full bottle of Coromandel and now have a bottle. Rose Flash and Lyric were a little overboard but since when do I really get to spend any kind of cash on full bottles. Shit, I haven't even been buying decants of anything and haven't done it since, what, maybe Boxing Day last year or Black Friday. STC hasn't really sent out any kind of promos and TPC haven't sent a whole lot of them either. The only bottle that I would like now is Hedonist Cassis but that isn't really that high on the priority list at this point. But whatever is on my buy list is more of a slow burn. With trying to take care of some serious financial stuff, perfume buying is still not going to be all that high on the priority list. Ulta points are being saved up for a new bottle of perfume but that is going to have to wait for quite a while. I'm just hoping that I can actually force myself to actually review a perfume during my vacation. Or maybe review more than one. But I am going to focus on just getting through my next 2 shifts at work before I go doing things.

No comments:

Post a Comment