Thursday, December 2, 2021

Come and Gone

Black Friday and Cyber Monday have come and gone and I was hoping that I would be done with Christmas shopping. I'm waiting to hear back from my sister on if she wanted a Christmas gift and I might have to shop for another relative but that is going to have to wait right now.

Black Friday and Cyber Monday has left me underwhelmed and wondering why I got myself all excited. I didn't save a ton on Cyber Monday with Amazon and Ulta sales were not that great. I will admit to picking up Romance Parfum and hoping over to Luckyscent to nab a Etat Libre d'Orange sample set. The price points were right up my alley and Ulta was offering a nice coupon and some bonus points. I can't see myself anymore perfume for quite a while though. Working in retail means that after the new year, I will most likely be working less and will have less income to truly indulge in any kind of frivolous spending. I'm okay with spending less but really have to spend tons less. One of my dogs will be going to the vet sometime in January and money needs to be set aside for the vet.

I am still spending tons of time in Chanel no 5, trying to finish up a bottle of edt and edp and it's been a journey. I want to finish them but it's always Lyric and Happy that keep sidetracking me and especially on days off. But last night, I really wanted Coromandel. After wanting Coromandel for so long, it kind of was pushed back and not worn so much but last night was not one of those nights. I am going to try and see if I can really get the show on the road with wearing what I have and finishing the bottle but I keep saying that but I always seem to accumulate even more perfume.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment