Saturday, May 9, 2020

Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick Review

It's not often that I wear lipstick or lip gloss but somehow I have accumulated quite a bit. Most of what I accumulated was from a drawing from the Perfume Posse. With some uneven lip issues because I am missing some back teeth, finding colors that don't accentuate that can be a little more difficult. I don't find the uneven lips to be very noticeable but darker colors and some reds make it more noticeable.

I haven't a whole lot of experience with liquid lipstick and I decided to give Anastasia Beverly Hills a try. The color that I tried was Crush. I found that it went on a little too thick on me and really needed to blot the excess off my lips and took a deeper look. I found that the lipstick seemed to be on the dry and sticky side. Sticky can be a little hard to deal with on my lips but the dry part I was not amused. I didn't like how it dried out my lips and a lip balm is necessary to keep from getting dry lips. I noticed without a lip balm, the color settled into every fine line in my lips, making me look older. Mostly, I am thinking that the color itself and not using lip balm made me look older and that's not a good sign. One good thing is that it stays put for a whole day. I guess at the end of the day, this will have to be a miss because of the color itself and the dry factor.

No comments:

Post a Comment