Tuesday, May 5, 2020

The Continuing Saga of Spring

I don't know if spring is coming or going. Yes, the trees and bushes are starting to wake up but flowers on the other hand is another matter. The primroses are blooming just fine and will continue to do so, we are finishing up with the daffodils and not seeing a whole lot of anything else blooming. No irises, no lilac bushes are blooming. It just seems to be a whole lot of nothing. We might get one day that's warm and sunny but so many of the days are cold, gray and rainy. I don't really think spring is here and Covid-19 isn't making things any easier. Still can't go anywhere or do anything.

At this point, I am happy that my Viktora Minya travel set shipped yesterday after me gripping on Now Smell This about things not shipping. It should arrive by Thursday or Friday and I can't wait to check it out. My Harry and David packages should arrive by the end of the week. One of those packages contain a Mother's Day gift. I am still waiting on my Sephora packages to ship*. I had made my Sephora order on the 23rd of last month and I have only gotten an email on how things are delayed due to Covid-19, sanitation at Sephora warehouses and the Sephora sale. I know a lot of this is first world problems but after what, about 2 months, nobody can have a better system in place by now? I'm hoping that the last of my packages are shipping soon, before I know it, my mother's birthday will be here and I don't really want to go the lame ass route of just a gift card and a happy birthday card.

*One of my Sephora packages has shipped at the time of blogging. Just wish both of them shipped today.

No comments:

Post a Comment