Sunday, May 24, 2020

Viktoria Minya Hedonist Cassis Review

It seems in a lot of ways, things are starting to get back to normal but there is a new normal. Stores are starting to open back up along with restaurants. But the new normal in those places is social distancing, retail establishments limiting how many can be in a store at a single time and a few other things. But all in all, I am pretty happy to see things open up. I don't care if I have to wear a mask in a store or do a little extra social distancing, things are returning to more of a normal state. I am hoping at this point that shipping returns to more of a normal state (looking specifically at Old Navy and Gap in terms of shipping).

Yesterday, a friend and I were out and about for a little while yesterday. We ate at Panera for lunch and stopped at Bath and Body Works for some foaming hand soap. I had only the intention of just getting the hand soap but walked out with the soap and two single wick candles. I keep trying to use the candles I have before I get anymore but I keep failing at it.

Last night, I tested Hedonist Cassis and I am spending a little more time with it this morning. I find it to be more of a springtime scent and a little unusual. I wasn't expecting a blast of grapefruit but I got a blast of grapefruit in the beginning. The first couple seconds, I wasn't sure if I liked it but turns out I do. When a perfume has citrus listed in the notes, it's kind of a vague, generic type of citrus note, not a specific one. Then I get a cut grass smell, which is nice but didn't quite move me but I enjoyed the cedar aspect of it. What tickled me the most and wish it lasted longer was the grapefruit. If the grapefruit lasted longer, I probably would have put this on full bottle worthy but since it didn't my decant will do just fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment