Sunday, May 31, 2020

Decants Everywhere

Friday night and Saturday morning were dedicated to straightening up and organizing. Cleaning out my purse, doing a couple loads of laundry and a few odds and ends like that. The battle of the candles has been raging on between my mother and I. She either hates of dislikes most of the candle scents that I have got. I have been trying to find ways to use my candles to where she is not going to complain.

When I was cleaning and organizing, I had decants everywhere. In my purse, in my wallet/wristlette thing and in the fleece jacket that I use at work. I am not a huge makeup person and the makeup that's in my purse is basically a lip balm, mascara and one lipstick. You would be amazed on how put together one looks with just mascara and lipstick. But having decants the way I do, it kind of puts me at ease. If something were to suddenly happen to my perfume collection, I would have at least something. Might not be all of what I want but it would be something. I usually have one maybe two 15ml decants in my purse, a couple 1.5ml Tauer offerings in my wallet and usually one 5ml of whatever in that fleece work jacket. It usually varies on the weather and what I am in the mood for but a decant of vintage BaV is always there and more and more frequently no 22 is there. I view it as I have to have something full of skank, something a little more mainstream and maybe something either loud or strange. So I have most of my bases covered.

No comments:

Post a Comment