Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Serge Luten Muscs Koublai Khan New Review

 


A while back, Serge Lutens did some rearranging with packaging. For some reason that means that chances are that the perfume is going to be reformulated. I had to hop on over to TPC to get a small decant to check (Ciel gratto bottle).

I will admit that I do love musk in perfume. Musk can add depth and richness to a perfume. I love vintage BaV, Kiehl's Original Musk and don't wear them too often. Sometimes musk can go sideways for me like it did with Amouage Gold Woman.

I never had gotten around to getting a bottle of Muscs Koublai Khan while I could and now it's gotten out of my price range but honestly, I am okay with that; considering how large my collection is already but onto the review.

While I do have a couple older decants and have worn them off and on for the past few years, my latest yet smallest decant it the most recent. I've noticed that MKK is a more sheer, less slutty and not as long lasting. MKK is still pretty slutty but it's quieter and doesn't seem to last as long on skin but still the same perfume to my nose. But I don't love this reformulation to get a bottle.

No comments:

Post a Comment