Thursday, August 21, 2014

L'Heure Bleue and Mitsouko

Ever since I 'got' Mitsouko and L'Heure Bleue and have worn them quite frequently, I have come to a few thought on the both of them. Both of them shouldn't be worn when it's 80-85 degrees out. When it gets to be in the 70's, things are a little dicey. The top notes are fine and I love the top notes in heat but when the middle notes come out to play, there is trouble coming to paradise. Be cause there is something that is starting to smell sour in Mitsouko's case and something too powdery and sour in L'Heure Bleue's case. I'm not sure on what gives on that. With Jicky, Apres L'Ondee I am not getting any of this funk and Shalimar is the same. I can wear Shalimar in heat and there is no problem. I'm thinking thaat in Mitsouko's case and smelling similar things, I just have a hard time with chypres in general.

So I am thinking that L'Heure Bleue and Mitsouko really need to be worn during the winter. An that's when I really get them and I can enjoy their sensuality.

No comments:

Post a Comment