Thursday, November 16, 2017

Vacations and Writer's Block

Last week, I had found myself on vacation and didn't have anything planned for it. It turned into almost a week of running around trying to help an elderly grandmother who just had a knee replacement. Even though she expected me at her house everyday, I only was able to do 3 days. My grandmother is a incredibly demanding person that has no concept of time nor does she take into account that it takes 45 minutes for my family to arrive at her house. It seemed like every time she asked you to do something, she expected it to be done the nano second she asked. So in dealing with that and a couple other things, I am still tired. And now we are close to Thanksgiving and I am not looking forward to it.

It's been really tough to even attempt to wear and review anything. I live in a household that doesn't really like perfume. So it is fairly rare that I am home alone to really try anything but sometimes, I just say screw it, I am trying something new.

No comments:

Post a Comment