Sunday, February 4, 2018

It's Superbowl Sunday

It's Superbowl Sunday and I really don't care. I will be honest and flat out say that I hate football and most sports. So I'm sitting here, switching tabs. From blogging, watching a movie from my Amazon account and doing my nails.

Polishing my nails is something I always kind of enjoyed but hated the whole thing of waiting forever for them to dry. I've always had problems with the quick dry nail polishes and the quick dry drops haven't really worked for me. I could never quite justify those ultraviolet light than nail salons have. But I have found something that works for me. Ulta has a professional nail dry aerosol can and that works really well. Instead of waiting around for a half an hour between coats I am only waiting around for 2 or 3 minutes. That means that I can be done with my nails in under an hour. And I do like that idea because I can actually do my nails on a more regular basis and I hope that I can use up some of the nail polish that I actually have before I go and buy more. Nail polish is much cheaper than perfume but I would rather have the bottle of perfume.

The nail polish that I chose was OPI's Iceland collection. The polish was called Check Out the Old Geysirs. It's a light blue and doesn't do pictures from a smart phone to well. But I am liking it and it's a good thing that I got myself that 2nd bottle. Turn on the Northern Lights and This isn't Greenland are the next on my list for backup bottles. OPI doesn't really keep collections around too long and maybe one or two will make it to the permanent collection. It's probably a numbers game. So it's always a good idea to snap up a couple bottles that you love because in another 6 months, there is no telling if it will still be around for sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment