Monday, March 5, 2018

Yapping

I do have a couple perfumes that I could be reviewing but I can't really form an opinion on them quite yet. I think that this whole warm up to spring like weather for a day or two and then back to really cold weather is getting to me. Winter usually gets to me about February. I'm sick of the cold, sick of how ugly it is outside when there is no snow on the ground. I want it to get warm and stay warm. I want to break out the short sleeves and later on, shorts.

Thus far, I haven't filed my taxes yet and I am debating when I should file them. I should file them in the next few days. I probably should have filed them by now but I am a procrastinator and I can't exactly wait a whole lot longer. I am coming up on when my Amazon Prime renews and my sister coming into town. I keep debating but I think that Thursday or Friday will be the day that I file. Knowing me, if I file too early, I have spent the refund before my sister gets here, file it too late, it would be the same situation. But with the Amazon Prime, I have been buying gift cards for Amazon to make sure that the money for the Prime renewal. I usually do Give the Gift of Prime and then I can use the gift cards.

I have shortened my fast list for my tax season full bottle. The ones that I was thinking of were Guerlain Liu, SDV, and Andy Tauer's Au Coeur du Desert. I knew I couldn't get all three and in January, I thought I could possibly get 2 but my sister and nephews are coming in and I don't know what we will be doing but I'd like to make sure that there is something in the account. My choice is Andy Tauer's Au Coeur du Desert. I kept dithering on a few others as well but I asked myself on which one would I actually wear the most and then the decision was made for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment