Monday, August 19, 2019

Home Fragrance

For quite a while, I have been working on getting rid of stuff and trying to organize stuff. It's a huge process and there are a few sections that I haven't even begun to sort out. I am trying to get rid of a bunch of stuff and it's difficult to do.

 But one of the things that I am working on is wanting to figure out my shelving situation. Some of the shelving is for my clothes and the other is for perfume. I was thinking some corner shelves for my perfume and then have regular ladder like shelves for my clothes. When I actually decided to get all of that, it will make organization much easier for me. But first the serious cleaning and painting must be done. I still can't decide if I want the carpet replaced or not.

My new obsession right now is the Bath and Body Works wallflower plug ins and the refills. Bath and Body Works used to be my go to place for body wash and lotions. But Bath and Body Works isn't a huge part of my life for anything fragrant. Things with Bath and Body Works did change. Eventually, prices had gone up quite a bit, some scents were "retired", some discontinued but the biggest thing was many of the new releases and some of the big store sellers had changed to the point of they didn't smell good. Too chemically smelling to smell good or too potent.

So now I have found two scents in the form of candles or the wallflower plug ins but they are seasonal. I have always loved lilac and in the spring the lilac blossom is my go to and in the fall it is the farm stand apple or what ever they decide from year to year the name for a straight up apple scent. Candles are a very goo thing to have when you live in a rural area and the power goes out on a regular basis. When the power goes out, I don't know if it will be an hour or 12 hours or more and I would rather have a bunch of candles just in case.

No comments:

Post a Comment