Saturday, August 29, 2020

Wait, What?

 Every so often, I poke around Luckyscent for no reason. Rarely do I buy things from Luckyscent. I find that in so many ways, they are just too expensive in my eyes. I can get my Amouage fix by hoping over to BeautyEncounter or Fragrancenet to pick up a bottle for at least half off most of the time. At this point, I'm good on Amouage. I can hop on over to Andy Tauer's website and pick up a bottle and it works out a few dollars cheaper even though shipping to the US is a shade over $20 but if I save $10-$15 and the bottle gets to me within a week, cool beans. But now it's looking like Une Rose Vermeille has been discontinued according to Luckyscent.

I might have 2 bottles and most would think that would be enough for one perfume. But since I am a Tauer fangirl and I find that he is discontinuing an offering that I really enjoy, I want to stock up even more. I didn't find out that Noontide Petals was discontinued until I really had to hunt down a bottle. Eventually, I did manage to get that backup bottle. I am hopping that in the next couple months I can scrape up enough cash and get another backup bottle, even though it might mean that I put Coromandel on the back burner. If it doesn't happen, it doesn't happen. Fingers crossed.

I might not wear Une Rose Vermeille but when I do wear it, I really do enjoy it. I think the reason that I don't wear it a whole lot is because it really lasts on skin. My skin is incredibly dry and if this is lasting through 2 showers, that says something.

No comments:

Post a Comment