Saturday, August 7, 2021

Vacation is starting to come to an end

My vacation is starting to come to an end with going back to work on Monday. I have only managed to use up 2 candles and started another 2 today. With my candle collection the way it is, I am burning the single wick candles 2 at a time now. It's been forever and a day since I have used one of my 3 wick candles, I don't think it would be the wisest idea to burn 2 at a time. I want my candle collection to be more manageable.

Since fall is fast approaching, Bath and Body Works is starting to drop their fall stuff. The only straight up apple that they have going is the Honeycrisp Apple wallflower plug ins. I don't have a need for the wallflower refills and don't need anymore apple ones at this point. I'm not a pumpkin fan in any way, shape or form and I have a difficult time with anything spice, especially cinnamon.

I did a few fun things during the week but mainly just hung around. I've never been one of those people who needed to be constantly on the go when I am on vacation. In regards to new perfume, I decided against a massive bottle of Coco Mademoiselle. Couldn't justify that one but went with the travel spray of no 5 Eau Premiere. Travel sprays are more of my thing at the moment. A little easier on the wallet and they seem to take up less space. I will admit that Chanel does shipping right, the packages arrive on time and undamaged. Well, Chanel does pack their orders incredibly well so there won't be a huge chance that what what you ordered arrives broken. Now if Walmart could do the same in regards to packaging but Walmart doesn't package anything well and needless to say, I would be lucky to get anything undamaged let alone, on time. Thanks to Portia on the Perfume Posse, I did get that Neela Vermeire discovery set. I kept meaning to test out the line but found that decants were pretty pricey but the discovery set fit the bill better. I mostly want to try Bombay Bling. I am hoping that it smells similar to Worth Courtesan. I'm not sure if Perfume-click.com is a reputable seller in terms of perfume or not but that seems to be the only place that has it and has it for something reasonable in terms of price.

Even though I am saddened that my vacation is ending, the countdown will begin until my next vacation in September. Am I making plans for this vacation? Not at the moment but saving up some pennies for my next vacation and maybe I can do something more. Probably not a whole lot more but would like to think of one more thing to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment