Saturday, November 19, 2022

Thanksgiving Perfumes

Next week is Thanksgiving if one lives in the United States. It's the time leading up to holidays that I loathe because I work in a grocery store. Everyone is making orders for all kinds of things for Thanksgiving dinner.

On the upside, I am not hosting Thanksgiving dinner. Some relatives invited my family and we just have to produce some mashed potatoes and some cookies. But that leaves me in a little bit of a difficult spot. I don't know what kind of perfume to wear. Anything heavy hitting is a no go and I don't want to wear anything "strange". My short list is Kyoto, Theorema, no 5 or no 22. In some ways, I am leaning towards either no 5 or no 22 in extrait form. I'm thinking that it's going to have to be the quieter, the better. I am wondering if I should wear one of my Amouage extraits. The Amouage extraits are in dabber vials so there will be no spraying involved.

I am wondering about what kind of deals will be happening on Cyber Monday and Black Friday even though most of my Christmas shopping is done. I am mainly looking at things from Ulta and will have to sit on my hands with Bath and Body Works until Candle Day. I have time to order for my nephews and sister and do have to start looking for one last gift for my dad and a gift for my grandmother. It's just a hard thing to just wait and wonder if you did get a good bargain or will the price drop even lower.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment