I could and probably should make some kind of review posts but haven't felt up to it. But it's time for another vacation and that means another vacation post.
Since I have taken a big vacation in July, I don't have the cash for another trip. I drained what was left of my savings account and paid some bills with that money. I didn't pay off anything, but I wanted to set myself ahead in one way or another, even if it was a little bit. I was not going to let Chase charge me a $5 monthly fee to have a savings account. In the fine print, they said if the balance for a savings is under $300, it would be a $5 fee. So I said, to hell with it, let's get a little farther with paying down some stuff with at least Afterpay.
So I do have a little fun money to do some fun things this week. On Wednesday, I am going to a Rob Zombie concert. He is performing with Marilyn Manson, The Hu and Orgy. I am not so interested in Marilyn Manson or Orgy, I will tolerate them. But after Rob Zombie, I want to see The Hu. Who would have thought that heavy metal would work so beautifully with Mongolian throat singing. But since we are coming up on Labor Day, that means my county fair will be going on. So my parents and I are going to pick a day and go to it. I just have to pick a day to go and figure out my budget. I have never been someone who bought whatever craft things that tons of people are selling, I am making a food budget. I am thinking that $25-$30 should be more than enough for way
I did find something that I am going to binge watch though. You know how Granchester ended this year? I am going to work on binge watching that. I couldn't quite get into Granchester until season 5 or 6, so I am going to watch from the very beginning.
But before I really do anything, I have to get that pesky doctor's appointment and dentist appointment out of the way, along with a Costco run. I am thinking of adding in some video gaming in as well and wearing perfumes that I don't get to do all that often.

No comments:
Post a Comment