Monday, September 21, 2026

Well, That was a Bust

A few days ago, I turned 44. It seemed like it was just not a good birthday no matter how you wanted to hash it. Family pretty much forgot it was my birthday and seemed to gone on their merry way with whatever they had planned and it seemed to be kind of late in the day before anyone actually remembered. The older I get, the less I want to go out to eat or just out in general. People started to get pushy when I said no on going out to eat. It was a big mess and nothing happens. So it was a bust.

But here is where the second bust was, I was poking around Luckyscent and looking at the sales. I had noticed that Number One Intense was on sale. Even though it was a one ounce bottle for $70, it was better than $115. I put it in my shopping cart but I see that it is now sold out and should have just got it when I had the chance, even though I already have two bottles. Maybe I will get the chance next year or when Christmas rolls around.

I did try to snag a bottle of Worth Courtesan on fragrance net and that didn't pan out either. You know what I did snag? A one ounce bottle of Narciso Rodriguez for her in the black bottle. It just seems like I am striking out on a few things right  now. I just wants some things to start going right.

No comments:

Post a Comment