Thursday, March 25, 2010

Obsession Perfume

Obsession perfume is one of those perfumes a lot of people love or love to hate. Perfume is a nice thing in it's place, but too much perfume on a person can make you gag, feel sick to your stomach, or start a hacking fit. I do like Obsession in small doses and wear it myself in small doses. I find when I wear it, it is more of a winter scent, or when it is the fall type of cold or cool. It's not great for late spring when the weather heats up and definatly when it is hot out because it seems to get stronger in hot weather and it isn't always a good thing. It is a little harder for me to love Obsession because I smell this perfume quite often at work and so many are wearing it in excess along with Chanel's Mademoiselle. I do like Mademoiselle and own a bottle, but that and Obession are not the signature perfumes that I wear. My signature perfume is Chanel's Cuir de Russie.

No comments:

Post a Comment