Thursday, September 16, 2010

It's been a while

It's been a while and I am on day 5 of my vacation. Even though I haven't gone anywhere for it, I am enjoying it. Over Labor Day weekend, I had to put down my 14 year old Lab, Annie. She wasn't able to walk much anymore and it wasn't a life for a well loved dog. I just celebrated my 28th birthday and it is hard to believe that in 2 more years I will be 30.

Today I went to an outlet store and bought myself 3 shirts from Gap. The weather is getting cooler and I needed some new long sleeves shirts. Besides, I needed something that wasn't black, gray or brown. I stopped at the Perfumeria and tried Vera Wang's pefume for women and I do really like it. It's not going to replace my Chanel no. 5 or Chanel's Cuir de Russie or Sycomore. It will do when I want something more in the lines of floral. Perfume seems to be my new thing and I am trying some new things. I will blog more soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment