Monday, December 10, 2012

I'm Sitting Here

I'm sitting at a computer and rolling my eyes. When a dog starts nosing around and decides to pounce on something they shouldn't, it usually ends badly. One of my dogs managed to eat a whole bag of jelly beans and knocks over half of my collection of perfume. By the saving grace of the perfume gods, I was lucky and none of the bottles broke. Let's just leave it at the fact that she is not feeling so hot afterward. So far, I think that I got off light because the last time that happened was about 3 months ago and she ate a 3 pound bag of M&M's.

Every day, what can be the best part of my day can be the most the most difficult. Picking out which perfume can be tough. A part of me wonders why I cannot be faithful to 3 or 4 perfumes at the most. Perfume can be fun though because there is quite a bit out there. Every perfumer has a different interpretation of certain notes. But some days, it can be the fist bottle or decant that I grab or it take me a couple hours to even attempt to decide. What can make things difficult is picking something that is office friendly. I just can't waltz in to work wearing MKK because it is over the top skank or Sarrasins because it has the whole hooker vibe to it. So much of what I wear to work is main stream and classic scents.

No comments:

Post a Comment