Tuesday, December 31, 2013

End of the Year

So it's the end of the year and I haven't accomplished much of anything perfume wise. The beginning of the year was back ups, Amouage then it did become the vow of finishing the smaller decants. But slowly but surely, the pile is getting smaller.

This year has been marked with some 'short' trips. Well, they aren't completely short trips but more of very long car rides to Virginia. But I have noticed a couple things when I go on any kind of trip. That I really over pack on the perfume. I had left for Virginia the day after Christmas and just came home and had packed 6 bottles of perfume and 7 large decants for 5 days. I'm not one of those people that wears multiple perfumes on any given day. I think from here on out, when traveling, I will carry no. 5 and one or two decants. Reason being is that every time that I do travel, I wear no.5 the most and probably because it is so versatile and some how comforting. But this time, I somehow managed to always be on the go and developed bronchitis and perfume was kind of out of the running except a little bit of Jicky in the morning. Even in the EDP version of Jicky, I don't find it to be long lasting and it sucks because it is a classic and smells phenomenal.

No comments:

Post a Comment