Monday, October 23, 2017

A Week with Amouage

Last week was a week that I did spend with Amouage. I'm not talking about spending 3 or 4 days but all 7 days. I don't know why I did it but I did.

Two years ago, I had a wedding in Texas that I had to go to and had only one perfume with me. It was tough being 1,100 miles from home and not being able to have access to my perfume collection. Could I have taken a couple decants along with me? Yeah, I could have but I wasn't going to explain my decants to security (I wasn't about to drive from Cleveland to Texas). Texas that week was hot and the perfume of choice was Chanel no 19 in EDT form. I was happy to get home a spritz some vintage Bal.

Spending a week with one perfume house when you have multiple offerings is a great thing. I was still able to wear a different perfume every day and not be so bored out of my skull. There were a couple Amouages that I wasn't able to get to (decants that are haven't been worn and reviewed) but in the end, I was a little bored with hanging out with Amouage.

No comments:

Post a Comment