Saturday, September 22, 2018

Pulling Out the Fall Favorites

Technically, the Northern Hemipshere is in fall. The sun sets a little earlier, the temps are falling a little bit and the trees are going to start turning and losing their leaves. That means the perfume rotation. I have spent a little bit of time pulling fall/winter bottles to the forefront and some summer ones to the back. I haven't totally finished yet. I haven't finished due to me being in Cleveland. I can still expect the odd stretch of temps in the 90's or the mid 80's, so I still need some summer scents in the front. What I have pulled out is some of the "classic" Amouage offerings. Lyric, Memoir and Epic have been pulled to the front. Dia and Gold always sit in perfume limbo. They (Gold and Dia) don't really seem to fit in any set seasonal category and Gold, no matter what, is too urinous to be worn anywhere for me. Shalimar has been pulled to the front along with my vanilla perfumes.

What is great about fall, is the lack of reruns on television. I'm thinking that I might have to stick out the last season of the Big Bang Theory. The Big Bang Theory hasn't really been too good the past few seasons for a number of reasons. My biggest peeve is when they started to pair everyone off with only one single guy that can't get a girl, I was turned off by it. My latest thing now is watching Chicago Fire, which I have been binge watching. I couldn't get into it at first but now I am. There are doctor shows, police shows but how many TV shows are about firefighters and paramedics? I'm not talking about the reality ones but fictional ones. The shows that I have to wait until spring of next year is Call the Midwife and Poldark on PBS.

No comments:

Post a Comment