Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Ubar Bath Products?

Recently, I have been wearing the crap out of my Amouage body products. It's winter and the Amouage body butters fit the bill for my dry skin. It moisturizes my skin without causing breakouts. Jubilation 25 and Dia I have in hand lotion form but don't see a whole lot of wear. Dia lotion and soap seems to be best suited for spring and Jubilation 25 gets aggravating. But there is something on my mind.

Ever since I have fallen in love with Ubar, I am not seeing any matching bath products. Yes, I am pining for a bottle and hoping that I will get a bottle sometime soon. You see, Ubar has been around for a while and hasn't had the benefit of having the body butter nor soap. Even Gold has matching soaps and body lotions and that has been around since the '80's. Is Ubar's formula not making it possible? Or is Ubar not the biggest seller to warrant one? I want to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment