Friday, January 31, 2020

That was Pretty Quick

Currently I am going through some major drama and I am hoping that this thing that's going on will end in a week or two. At the moment, I am on a can't buy anything that isn't essential. I had to look through many things in my life and I have had to cut back at the moment. That means I had to rearrange. A sale is going on at STC or a super good sale at Ulta, Sephora or even Luckyscent? Nope, can't take the bait. Even my grocery list has gotten smaller and a little more realistic. Gone are the chips, soda and a whole lot of junk food. But I have a game plan going on with the groceries. I have a $40 some in gift cards on Amazon and I am looking at some of the Prime Pantry stuff. I'm mainly looking at the Tazo chai concentrate and some of the other basics to stretch the grocery allotment. I think that I will be fine.

I am giving the stink eye to TPC. I made an order on a couple dirt cheap vanilla scents when they where running a new years sale.It took forever to get my order but the thing that really got to me is that I had placed an order on the 2nd of this year but it was days before I was texted to say that they only had 1.5ml of one of the scents that I ordered. It took around 20 days before I received my order. But I finally have my order.

I got curious to see the goings on with the nail polish company, OPI. When I was younger, I used to polish my nails quite often and the best I could afford was cheap, drugstore type of nail polishes, and OPI was mainly sold at salons and was a little on the expense side. Now since I make a little more money, I am not as interested in polishing my nails. But I have gotten kind of irritated with OPI. The fall/winter nail polish collections have always been vivid and varied with colors. Take the Russian and German collection, you had your purples, your reds, blues and a few others. There isn't a shrinking violet in those collections. I just don't know what's happened the Iceland collection was a little wimpy, I was pretty unmoved with the Scotland line up (except for A Little Guilt Under the Kilt) and now the spring/summer line up is out and it's called Mexico City. The colors are vibrant to the point of neon but I am not impressed. Nothing is moving me with that line up. It seems that they are releasing season releases way too early.

No comments:

Post a Comment