Wednesday, February 5, 2020

The Things We Carry

I was cleaning out my purse today and getting some stuff ready for an appointment for tomorrow. I carry a smaller purse in hopes that I wouldn't accumulate so much in my purse. But I still accumulate stuff in my purse but my purse fills up faster, making organizing a must every 2 weeks.

It was amazing what I found in my purse. A whole bunch of lip balms, lipsticks and hard candy along with hand lotion and my wallet but not one tiny decant of perfume. I couldn't help but think, how did I accumulate so many lipsticks and lip balms in my purse? Naturally, I had to think about what I really needed to carry in my purse besides my cellphone and wallet. I chose one lip balm, the tube of mascara and one lipstick.The hand lotion was a given but I didn't need a million lip balms and lipsticks in my purse. I picked out two small decants for the road tomorrow, Miss Dior Original and Amouage Beloved for women. I won't be wearing perfume to my appointment tomorrow, I need to focus on other things, not my perfume. When my appointment is finished, I can spray all I want.

I have never been a makeup fiend and don't have a ton of it. I figure that all I really need for my makeup is mascara, lip balm and a lipstick or lip gloss. I leave the eyeshadow and other make up things at home. I don't need an eyeshadow pallet nor do I need a primer or eyeliner. I just don't have the space for that in my purse. If I need to put on makeup in a hurry, the mascara and lipstick will do. I normally carry perfume in my purse about 97% of the time but this recent cleaning didn't turn up and decants in my purse. I did put a few but not many hard candies in my purse.

No comments:

Post a Comment