Thursday, February 20, 2020

Spring and Sephora

Yes, it's still winter outside and we have a ways to go before spring gets here. But I am ready for spring to get here. I am ready for the temps to warm up and stay warm, I am ready for short sleeved shirts, I am ready to have the ability to go outside to leave the house without a coat and a few other things. After Christmas, I get really tired of winter.

I am currently browsing Sephora and trying to pick out a Chanel. I have enough of no 5 to last for a while and it smells like the EDP has been reformulated. I am not sure if I want to go the original Coco or Coco Mademoiselle and which formulation. I decided to not go down the Andy Tauer route nor spring for the Hedonist travel set. I think that the price tag is part of the reason and I am still not sure about the Hedonist travel set. The original Hedonist, I love, Hedonist Rose is a take it or leave it and I have never tried Hedonist Cassis. Besides, I have two Sephora gift cards to burn and that makes the cost of a Chanel go down a little easier but getting a large bottle is out of the question.

I am currently in the process of doing a load of laundry. I am getting ready to spend the weekend at my aunts place and I do need some clean clothes, especially underwear. What I am really working on is what I am going to take perfume wise. It might be only 3 days but I won't have access to my whole collection. Do I take Shalimar or do I take Ubar? Do I take both? Do I take one and have a decant of no 22 or the full bottle of Hedonist? I am having the hardest time picking out. I have done it once, picked out a perfume and stuck to it for a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment