Tuesday, October 19, 2021

Perfume Minis and My Last Vacation

 Since the holidays are coming up, all kinds of perfume sets are coming out. Sample sets, travel sets and minis. For many years, perfume minis were normally only given as a gift with purchase or sold as part of a gift set. Now minis are sold as sets. 

Let's face it, minis are cute and they serve a purpose. They are for the most part, pretty affordable. Yes, Amouage has minis but Amouage isn't really the most affordable perfume house. Sometimes niche minis or sample sets can be pretty affordable. You just have to dig a little bit.

What I like about minis and sample sets is that I can try some stuff out before I will commit to anything. Most of the time it is possible to travel with minis but not always. If they are the dabber minis, there is a very real risk that the lid will pop off and spill all over a purse and that is why I don't put any of the Deneuve minis in my purse. I'm not taking that chance of having a discontinued perfume spilling and making a mess out of my purse. Deneuve can be difficult enough to find and prices have gotten to be pretty outrageous. 

I am currently on my last vacation for the year and I just finished one candle and I hope to finish one or two more before my vacation is up. I don't have too much planned right now I am just trying to relax and enjoy my vacation. Before I know it, I will be handed another vacation form and will have to plan next year's vacations. What I am going to do is probably space my vacations out a little bit more and maybe plan things to do a little bit better. I don't know if I will be taking any kind of trips but I would still like to space them out a little more and save up more cash for them at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment